Landscape Waste Material Guidelines
• Only FRESH grass clippings will be accepted. Grass clippings must be received within
48 hours of cutting.
• Tree limbs must be less than 36 inches in diameter and not exceed 4 feet in length.
• No plastic bags will be accepted.
• Neither railroad ties nor treated wood will be accepted.
• Loads must be free of garbage, rocks, excessive dirt, cans and bottles.
• Brush may be tied but is not required. Please use string or cloth. Nylon cord or wire
will be rejected.
• We reserve the right to reject loads with excessive odors.
Please contact 847-825-5000 for pricing of clean clay, fill or road material. Land and Lakes reserves the right to reject loads, which do not meet the required specifications.
Credit must be established with the Corporate Office (847-825-5000) for all new accounts. Service charges of 1.5% per month will be applied on unpaid accounts over 30 days.
Monday – Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
801 East 138th Street, Chicago, IL 60419
PRICING Call 847.825.5000